The Week Ahead: The State of Property Preservation
Safeguard in the News
November 1, 2019
Source: DS News
The National Property Preservation Conference (NPPC), hosted by Safeguard Properties, is unfolding at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C., from November 3-5. This year, the conference will include keynotes from The Hon. Brian D. Montgomery, Assistant Secretary for Housing – Federal Housing Commissioner, United States Department of Housing and Urban Development; and Sandra Thompson, Director for the Division of Housing Mission and Goals for the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
On Monday morning at 9:00 a.m. ET, Ed Delgado, President & CEO of Five Star Global, will continue an annual tradition with his “State of the Industry” panel, featuring a lineup of industry experts discussing the trends and challenges facing both property preservation and the larger housing market and economy as a whole.
This year’s panelists include:
- Alan Jaffa, CEO, Safeguard
- Brian Martin, CEO, Dakota Asset Services
- Caroline Reaves, CEO, Mortgage Contracting Services
- Tim Rood, Chairman and Managing Director, SitusAMC
- Shubha Shivapurkar, Senior Director, Non-Performing Loans, Single-Family Operations,
- Jacob Williamson, VP Single-Family Real Estate, Fannie Mae
Other topics to be covered during the NPPC include code violations, vendor management, hazard claims, and other challenges and hot topics. You can find more information about the NPPC, including a full schedule and panel lineup, on the official website.