Vendor Conference 2009
Safeguard hosted its sixth annual Vendor Conference. This conference brought together a record 1,100 contractors and inspectors from all across the country, as well as executives from a number of loan servicers, Fannie Mae (FNMA), the Veterans Administration (VA) and a number of our clients. The three-day conference highlighted the state of the industry, and focused on best practices in maintaining and preserving our clients’ properties and the nation’s housing stock.
Please click on the links below to view summaries and PowerPoint presentations of the different sessions that took place during Vendor Conference 2009.
Keynote and Guest Speaker
Keynote Address: Rob Caire
Guest Speaker: Raymond Pianka
Day 1: REO
- Session 1: Importance of REO Services
- Session 2: Communication
- Session 3: Changes in the Industry, High Risk, Safety and Hazard Items
- Session 4: Quality Control and Vendor Web
Day 2: P&P
- Session 1: Lifecycle of a Loan, Initial Secures
- Session 2: Winterizations, Yard Maintenance, Property Condition Reports, and Bids
- Session 3: Conveyance Issues
- Session 4: Mitigating Damages, Repairs, High Risk, Changes in the Industry, Quality Control, and Vendor Web
Day 3: INSP
- Session 1: Importance of Inspections
- Session 2: Conducting and Documenting Inspections
- Session 3: INSPI2
This conference took place in Cleveland, Ohio August 17-19. The conference brought together a record 1,100 contractors and inspectors from all across the country, as well as executives from a number of loan servicers.