FHA INFO #18-05: TOTAL Scorecard Database Upgrade Begins on Friday, February 16, 2018
February 8, 2018
Today, the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) announced a planned upgrade to its TOTAL Scorecard database beginning at 10:00 PM on Friday, February 16, through Monday, February 19, 2018.
During the upgrade, TOTAL Scorecard and FHA Connection (FHAC) will remain accessible during standard operating hours; however, data from transactions routed through the TOTAL Scorecard will not be transferred to FHAC until the upgrade is complete.
It is important to note that the database upgrade does not impact the completion of the endorsement process for those transactions where TOTAL scoring is complete prior to the start of the upgrade. Also note, that this is an upgrade to the database only; there is no impact or change to the version of TOTAL Scorecard currently in use.
If you have any questions regarding the upgrade, TOTAL Scorecard, or FHAC, or require additional information, contact the FHA Resource Center.
- Visit the FHA Resource Center at: https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/housing/sfh/fharesourcectr
Information about FHA’s TOTAL Scorecard can be found at:
- FHA-approved lenders and business partners can access FHAC at: https://entp.hud.gov/clas/index.cfm
Contact the FHA Resource Center:
- Visit our online knowledge base to obtain answers to frequently asked questions 24/7 at:
- E-mail the FHA Resource Center at: email@example.com. Emails and phone messages will be responded to during normal hours of operation, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (Eastern), Monday through Friday on all non-Federal holidays.
- Call 1-800-CALL-FHA (1-800-225-5342). Persons with hearing or speech impairments may reach this number by calling the Federal Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339.
Source: HUD (FHA INFO #18-05 full version)