VA: VALERI Special Announcement
September 26, 2019
The VALERI application will be unavailable on Friday, September 27, 2019, from 9:00 PM EST until Sunday, September 29, 2019, 11:59 PM EST for a system deployment. Please refrain from using the application during this time.
The deployment will include the following items:
• Launches the Review Post Audit Claim, Incentive, and Partial Release of Security process. The Post Audit Selection and Status report will be available on October 1, 2019. A list of required documents by post audit type is linked here and available in VALERI under Knowledge.
• Enables servicers to submit pre-approval requests in the Servicer Web Portal (SWP). Submission of the request notifies the assigned technician on the loan to review the pre-approval request. The Pre-Approval Status Report will be available after October 31, 2019.
• Enables servicers to appeal a Post Audit decision in SWP, via the Review Appealed Post-Audit Claim or Incentive process.
• Corrects a gap in the Supplemental Claim logic to include additional days of interest granted on previous Appeal Claims to be copied into the Supplemental Claim.
• Resolves an issue with monthly Delinquency Status Update (DSU) event generation that would miss a month under certain date conditions.
• Updates the logic in the Default Resolution Rate (DRR) Report to exclude rejected, withdrawn, and cancelled events.
If there are any questions, please feel free to contact the VALERI Help Desk at VALERIHELPDESK.VBACO@va.gov.
Thank you for your cooperation.
VA Central Office Loan Management