VA: VALERI Special Announcement
May 28, 2019
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is pleased to announce that the new VALERI is live and online as of this morning!
The updated Servicer User Guide is currently available on the Servicer webpage on the internet at https://www.benefits.va.gov/HOMELOANS/documents/docs/servicer_user_guide.pdf. If you were unable to participate in the servicer training event, we will have links to the recorded versions of the training on the VALERI webpage in the near future.
If you have any questions, please submit your issue using the following email addresses:
• VALERI Technical questions: email@example.com
• VALERI Policy questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are having issues logging in with AccessVA, you can reach out to them directly at (866) 775-4363
The following information is provided to assist you during the transition period:
• Servicer users can access the VALERI Servicer Web Portal using the following link: https://va.my.salesforce.com
• The new application requires all manually reported events to be submitted using an updated bulk upload template. There are two template types, one for general events and one for claim submissions. The VALERI Events Bulk Upload Template has recently been updated and version 19.1 is now available for download on the VALERI Internet Webpage at https://www.benefits.va.gov/HOMELOANS/servicers_valeri_guides.asp. Version 19.0 should no longer be utilized. The VALERI Servicer User Guide has detailed guidance on using the Bulk Upload Templates and is available by accessing the above link.
• The Adequacy of Servicing (AOS) Action report now retains historic AOS process data and servicers should not take action on accounts that display a status of “closed” on the report.
• VALERI users may experience some latency when running the below transactions:
• Appealing a Late Event Submission – SWP
• Viewing Events
• Viewing Event Rule Results
VA has a planned infrastructure improvement for mid-June 2019 that should significantly improve latency.
Thank you for all you do to help us serve our Veterans.
VA Central Office Loan Management