MHA Posts New Beta Schema and Column Header Files
On March 5, Making Home Affordable released an update titled New Beta Schema and Column Header Files Now Posted.
New Beta Schema and Column Header Files Now Posted
The following beta versions of the April 28, 2014 Release schemas and column header files were posted on HMPadmin.com (login required):
- HAMP Trial and Official Loan Setup File Format – 04/28/2014 Release
- HAMP Official Monthly Reporting (OMR) Record File Format – 04/28/2014 Release
- HAMP Master Servicer Reconciliation Column Header file – 04/28/2014 Release
- 2MP Monthly Activity Report (2OMR) File Format – 04/28/2014 Release
- 2MP Master Servicer Reconciliation Column Header file – 04/28/2014 Release
The final versions of these files will be posted in April 2014.
Please click here to view the online update.
Safeguard Properties is the largest mortgage field services company in the U.S. Founded in 1990 by Robert Klein and based in Valley View, Ohio, the company inspects and maintains defaulted and foreclosed properties for mortgage servicers, lenders, and other financial institutions. Safeguard employs approximately 1,700 people, in addition to a network of thousands of contractors nationally. Website: www.safeguardproperties.com.