MHA November 25 HAMP Reporting Tool Release Notes
On October 17, the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) announced Reporting Documents and Resources Now Posted on HMPadmin.com.
November 25 HAMP Reporting Tool Release Notes
On Monday, November 25, 2013, the HAMP Reporting Tool will receive the following updates to support:
- Post-modification debt-to-income eligibility for Treasury FHA-HAMP
- Making Home Affordable Program – Extension and Enhancements
- Updated edits to align with existing policy
- Hardest Hit Fund (HHF) reporting for GSE HAMP modifications
- GSE HAMP NPV Threshold changes
- Enhanced HAMP Reporting Tool ad-hoc report capability
Refer to the Release Notes for more information about these enhancements.
Updated Data Dictionaries
Today, October 17, 2013, the final versions of the following Data Dictionaries were posted on HMPadmin.com in connection with the November 25, 2013 release:
- Treasury FHA-HAMP Data Dictionary – 11/25/13 Release
- HAMP Additional Data Requirements (ADR) Data Dictionary – 11/25/13 Release
- HAFA Data Dictionary – 11/25/13 Release
- Servicing Transfer Data Dictionary – 11/25/13 Release
Servicers are encouraged to review the change logs for specific update information. View these data dictionaries under each corresponding program page on HMPadmin.com.
Reason Code Hierarchy Table and Descriptions
Updated versions of the Reason Code Hierarchy Table and the Reason Codes Descriptions have been posted in the HAMP Loan Reporting Documents section on HMPadmin.com.
To view the online announcement, please click here.
Safeguard Properties is the largest mortgage field services company in the U.S. Founded in 1990 by Robert Klein and based in Valley View, Ohio, the company inspects and maintains defaulted and foreclosed properties for mortgage servicers, lenders, and other financial institutions. Safeguard employs approximately 1,700 people, in addition to a network of thousands of contractors nationally. Website: www.safeguardproperties.com.