MHA HAMP Reporting Update Updated Official Monthly Reporting – OMR Job Aid Available on HMPadmin.com
December 22, 2015
The Official Monthly Reporting – OMR Job Aid has been updated to support updated guidance for Dodd-Frank Compliance reporting scenarios for GSE HAMP® loans (e.g., deceased borrower, assumptions, quit claims). Please refer to this document for instructions on submitting Official Monthly Reporting data.
It is critical that servicers accurately report Dodd-Frank certification information in accordance with the guidance provided. As noted in the OMR Job Aid, servicers must promptly make any required corrections to previously reported information relating to GSE HAMP loans. The information entered by servicers is used to determine which borrowers will undergo Dodd-Frank compliance background checks, as well as which GSE HAMP loans are eligible to receive the 6th Year Performance incentive. Servicers must enter into the HAMP Reporting System any corrections that are required to be made as a result of this guidance, no later than January 13, 2016.
Beta Schema Files Available on HMPadmin.com
The following beta versions of the April 1, 2016 Release schemas are available in the File Formats and Interfaces section on HMPadmin.com (login required).
- HAMP Trial and Official Loan Setup File Format – 04/01/2016 Release
- HAMP Official Monthly Reporting (OMR) Record File Format – 04/01/2016 Release
- HAMP Additional Data Requirements (ADR) Data Reporting File Format – 04/01/2016 Release
- Servicing Transfer Transaction Submission File Format – 04/01/2016 Release
- HAMP Column Header Files – 04/01/2016 Release
Email the HAMP Solution Center or call 1-866-939-4469.