MHA HAMP Reporting Update September 2015 HAMP Reporting Tool Release Preview
On April 30, Making Home Affordable (MHA) released a HAMP Reporting Update, subtitled September 2015 HAMP Reporting Tool Release Preview.
HAMP REPORTING UPDATE
September 2015 HAMP Reporting Tool Release Preview
On September 1, 2015, the HAMP® Reporting System, including the HAMP Reporting Tool, will receive an update to support the following:
- Enhancement of Borrower “Pay for Performance” Incentives under HAMP, Treasury FHA-HAMP and RD-HAMP
- Recast of Loans Modified Under HAMP
- Dodd-Frank Certification Reporting for GSE Loans
- Servicer Incentive Increase for Completed Modifications
- Clarifications for GSE Repurchase Reporting
- Extension of Non-GSE HAMP, 2MP, Treasury FHA-HAMP, RD-HAMP and HAFA Programs
- Interface File Changes and Edit Updates
Please refer to the Release Preview for more details on these updates.
Updated Data Dictionaries
In connection with the September 2015 release, updated versions of the following Data Dictionaries were posted on HMPadmin.com:
- HAMP Data Dictionary – 09/01/15 Release
- HAFA Data Dictionary – 09/01/15 Release
- Treasury FHA-HAMP Data Dictionary – 09/01/15 Release
- HAMP Additional Data Requirements Data Dictionary – 09/01/15 Release
- 2MP Data Dictionary – 09/01/15 Release
- RD-HAMP Data Dictionary – 09/01/15 Release
- Servicing Transfer Data Dictionary – 09/01/15 Release
MHA Compensation Matrix
The MHA Compensation Matrix has been updated. Please refer to this document for a summary of servicer, investor, and borrower compensation by program.
Email the HAMP Solution Center or call 1-866-939-4469.
Please click here to view the online update.
Safeguard Properties is the mortgage field services industry leader, preserving vacant and foreclosed properties across the U.S., Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Guam. Founded in 1990 by Robert Klein and headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Safeguard provides the highest quality service to our clients by leveraging innovative technologies and proactively developing industry best practices and quality control procedures. Consistent with Safeguard’s values and mission, we are an active supporter of hundreds of charitable efforts across the country. Annually, Safeguard gives back to communities in partnership with our employees, vendors and clients. We also are dedicated to working with community leaders and officials to eliminate blight and stabilize neighborhoods. Safeguard is dedicated to preserving today and protecting tomorrow. Website: www.safeguardproperties.com.