MHA HAMP Reporting Update September 2015 HAMP Reporting Tool Release Notes
On June 25, Making Home Affordable (MHA) released a HAMP Reporting Update, subtitled September 2015 HAMP Reporting Tool Release Notes.
HAMP REPORTING UPDATE
September 2015 HAMP Reporting Tool Release Notes
On September 1, 2015, the HAMP® Reporting System, including the HAMP Reporting Tool, will receive an update to
support the following:
- Enhancement of Borrower “Pay for Performance” Incentives under HAMP, Treasury FHA-HAMP and RD-HAMP;
- Recast of Loans Modified Under HAMP;
- Dodd-Frank Certification Reporting for GSE Loans;
- Servicer Incentive Increase for Completed Modifications;
- Clarifications for GSE Repurchase Reporting;
- Extension of Non-GSE HAMP, 2MP, Treasury FHA-HAMP, RD-HAMP and HAFA® Programs;
- Interface File Changes and Edit updates; and
- GSE-HAMP Extension.
Please refer to the Release Notes for more details on these updates.
Updated Data Dictionaries Posted
In connection with the September 2015 release, updated versions of the following Data Dictionaries were posted on HMPadmin.com:
- HAMP Data Dictionary – 09/01/15 Release;
- HAMP Additional Data Requirements Data Dictionary – 09/01/15 Release; and
- 2MP Data Dictionary – 09/01/15 Release.
Email the HAMP Solution Center or call 1-866-939-4469.
Please click here to view the online update.
Safeguard Properties is the mortgage field services industry leader, preserving vacant and foreclosed properties across the U.S., Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Guam. Founded in 1990 by Robert Klein and headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Safeguard provides the highest quality service to our clients by leveraging innovative technologies and proactively developing industry best practices and quality control procedures. Consistent with Safeguard’s values and mission, we are an active supporter of hundreds of charitable efforts across the country. Annually, Safeguard gives back to communities in partnership with our employees, vendors and clients. We also are dedicated to working with community leaders and officials to eliminate blight and stabilize neighborhoods. Safeguard is dedicated to preserving today and protecting tomorrow. Website: www.safeguardproperties.com.