MHA HAMP Reporting Update HAMP Reporting System Outage This Weekend
March 21, 2016
Due to this weekend’s HAMP Reporting System Release, a planned system outage is scheduled from 6:00 p.m. ET Thursday, March 24, 2016 through 8:00 a.m. ET Monday, March 28, 2016.
During this time frame, HAMP Reporting System response files will not be available. Servicers will be able to submit and upload HAMP loan data files via the HAMP Reporting Tool and receive response files except from 6:00 a.m. ET to 12:00 p.m. ET on Sunday, March 27, 2016.
New functionality will be implemented in the HAMP Reporting Tool that supports:
- Supplemental Directive 15-06 (SD 15-06) and Supplemental Directive 15-07 (SD 15-07) Making Home Affordable Program – Streamline HAMP Modification Process
- Streamline HAMP Eligibility
- Submission of Streamline HAMP Loan Setup Data
- Streamline HAMP Additional Data Reporting Data
- Streamline HAMP Official Monthly Reporting
- Streamline HAMP Interactions With Other Modifications & Programs
- Streamline HAMP Compensation
- Streamline HAMP Servicing Transfers
- Administrative Clarifications: Non-Approval Notices
- Supplemental Directive 15-08 (SD 15-08) Making Home Affordable Program – Administrative Clarifications
- HAMP Tier 2 Standard Modification Waterfall – Principal Forbearance Eligibility
- New Servicing Transfer Reason Code for GSE Non-Performing Loan Sales
- Interface File Changes
Servicers are encouraged to review updates related to this release from the program-specific sections on HMPadmin.com.
For more information, email the HAMP Solution Center or call 1-866-939-4469.