MHA HAMP Reporting Update Final Schema and Header Files
On April 11, Making Home Affordable (MHA) released a HAMP Reporting Update, subtitled Final Schema and Header Files Available on HMPadmin.com.
HAMP REPORTING UPDATE
Final Schema and Header Files Available on HMPadmin.com
The following final versions of the April 28, 2014 Release schemas and column header files are available on HMPadmin.com (login required). Please note that there were no changes to the files since the beta posting on March 5, 2014.
- HAMP Trial and Official Loan Setup File Format – 04/28/2014 Release
- HAMP Official Monthly Reporting (OMR) Record File Format – 04/28/2014 Release
- HAMP Master Servicer Reconciliation Column Header file – 04/28/2014
- 2MP Monthly Activity Report (2OMR) File Format – 04/28/2014 Release
- 2MP Master Servicer Reconciliation Column Header file – 04/28/2014
HAMP Reporting Tool Ad-Hoc Report Update
As part of the release scheduled for implementation on April 28, 2014, updates are being made to the following Ad-hoc HAMP Reporting Tool reports:
- All Trial and Official Loan Data Report
- Aged Missing OMR Report
- Servicing Transfer Status Report
For details on these updates, please refer to the HAMP Reporting Tool Ad-Hoc Report Update job aid located in the Servicer Job Aids section of HMPadmin.com.
Updated Loan State Change Request Forms
The MHA Official Loan State Change Request form has been updated to include:
- “Active Non-Payment” and “Withdrawn” as options in the Loan State column pull down menu
The MHA Trial Loan State Change Request form has been updated to include:
- “FHA (HMP9)” and “RD-HAMP (HMP12)” as options in the Program Type column and;
- “Cancelled” as an option in the Loan State column pull down menu
These forms can be found in the Data Reporting tab on the secure side (login required) of HMPadmin.com.
Email the HAMP Solution Center or call 1-866-939-4469; to reach Lender Processing Services, Inc. (LPS), select option 1, then option 5.
Please click here to view the online update.
Safeguard Properties is the largest mortgage field services company in the U.S. Founded in 1990 by Robert Klein and based in Valley View, Ohio, the company inspects and maintains defaulted and foreclosed properties for mortgage servicers, lenders, and other financial institutions. Safeguard employs approximately 1,700 people, in addition to a network of thousands of contractors nationally. Website: www.safeguardproperties.com.