MHA HAMP Reporting System Servicer Release Notes
On March 24, Making Home Affordable (MHA) released a HAMP Reporting Update titled HAMP® Reporting System Servicer Release Notes.
HAMP REPORTING UPDATE
HAMP® Reporting System Servicer Release Notes
On Monday, April 28, 2014, the HAMP Reporting System, including the HAMP Reporting Tool, will receive an update to support the following:
- Servicer Incentive Changes for Non-GSE Modifications
- Servicer Incentive Changes for GSE Modifications
- Reporting Requirements Beyond Five-Year Incentive Period
- Additional End of Compensation Life (EoCL) Anniversary Scenarios
- HAMP Reporting Tool updates
Please refer to the Release Notes for more details on these updates.
Updated Data Dictionaries
In connection with the April 28, 2014 release, updated versions of the following Data Dictionaries are posted on HMPadmin.com:
- HAMP Additional Data Requirements Data Dictionary – 04/28/14 Release
- Servicing Transfer Data Dictionary – 04/28/14 Release
Servicers are encouraged to review the change logs for specific update information. View these data dictionaries under each corresponding program page on HMPadmin.com.
Email the HAMP Solution center or call 1-866-939-4469; to reach Lender Processing Services, Inc. (LPS), select option 1, then option 5.
Please click here to view the online update.
Safeguard Properties is the largest mortgage field services company in the U.S. Founded in 1990 by Robert Klein and based in Valley View, Ohio, the company inspects and maintains defaulted and foreclosed properties for mortgage servicers, lenders, and other financial institutions. Safeguard employs approximately 1,700 people, in addition to a network of thousands of contractors nationally. Website: www.safeguardproperties.com.