MHA HAMP Program Update Updated Reporting Documents Now Available
On May 29, Making Home Affordable (MHA) released a HAMP Program Update, subtitled Updated Reporting Documents Now Available.
HAMP PROGRAM UPDATE
Updated Reporting Documents Now Available
Beta Schema Files
The following beta versions of the September 1, 2015 Release schemas are available in the File Formats and Interfaces section on HMPadmin.com (login required).
- HAMP® Trial and Official Loan Setup File Format – 09/01/2015 Release
- HAMP® Official Monthly Reporting (OMR) Record File Format – 09/01/2015 Release
- HAMP Additional Data Requirements (ADR) Data Reporting File Format – 09/01/2015 Release
- 2MP Monthly Activity Report (2OMR) File Format – 09/01/2015 Release
- Treasury FHA-HAMP and Official Modification Loan Setup File Format – 09/01/2015 Release
- RD-HAMP Trial and Official Loan Setup File Format – 09/01/2015 Release
- Servicing Transfer Transaction Submission File Format – 09/01/2015 Release
Updated Data Dictionaries
In connection with the September 1, 2015 Release, updated versions of the following Data Dictionaries were posted on HMPadmin.com:
Updated OMR Job Aid
The Official Monthly Reporting (OMR) Job Aid has been updated to support the September 1, 2015 release. Please refer to this document for instructions on submitting Official Monthly Reporting data.
Email the HAMP Solution Center or call 1-866-939-4469.
Please click here to view the update online.
Safeguard Properties is the mortgage field services industry leader, preserving vacant and foreclosed properties across the U.S., Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Guam. Founded in 1990 by Robert Klein and headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Safeguard provides the highest quality service to our clients by leveraging innovative technologies and proactively developing industry best practices and quality control procedures. Consistent with Safeguard’s values and mission, we are an active supporter of hundreds of charitable efforts across the country. Annually, Safeguard gives back to communities in partnership with our employees, vendors and clients. We also are dedicated to working with community leaders and officials to eliminate blight and stabilize neighborhoods. Safeguard is dedicated to preserving today and protecting tomorrow. Website: www.safeguardproperties.com.