MHA Announces HAMP System Outage and Updated Materials Posted
On November 19, Making Home Affordable (MHA) announced HAMP Reporting System Outage and Updated Duplicate Borrower Verification Materials Posted.
HAMP Reporting System Outage
Due to the November 25 Release of the HAMP Reporting System, a planned system outage is scheduled from 6:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 21 through 8:00 a.m. ET on Monday, November 25. During this timeframe, HAMP Reporting System response files will not be available. Servicers will be able to submit and upload HAMP loan data files via the HAMP Reporting Tool and receive response files, exceptfrom 6:00 a.m. ET to 12:00 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 24.
The NPV Transaction Portal will be available for normal processing during this period.
New functionality will be implemented in the HAMP Reporting Tool that supports:
- Supplemental Directive 13-03 (SD 13-03): Making Home Affordable Program – Handbook for Servicers as it pertains to post modification debt-to-income eligibility for Treasury FHA-HAMP
- Supplemental Directive 13-04 (SD 13-04): Making Home Affordable Program – MHA Program Extension and Enhancements
- Updated edits to align with existing policy
- Hardest Hit Fund (HHF) reporting for GSE HAMP modifications
- GSE HAMP NPV Threshold changes
- Enhanced HAMP Reporting Tool Ad-hoc report capability
Servicers are encouraged to refer to the Servicer Release Notes on HMPadmin.com for specific information regarding the updates included in the November 25 Release.
Updated Duplicate Borrower Verification Materials Posted
Updated versions of the Duplicate Borrower Verification Job Aid and the Duplicate Borrower Verification Form (login required) are now posted. Servicers may view these documents in the secure portion of HMPadmin.com under the Data Reporting Resources tab of the HAMP Loan Reporting Tools & Documents section.
Please click here to view the online announcement.
Safeguard Properties is the largest mortgage field services company in the U.S. Founded in 1990 by Robert Klein and based in Valley View, Ohio, the company inspects and maintains defaulted and foreclosed properties for mortgage servicers, lenders, and other financial institutions. Safeguard employs approximately 1,700 people, in addition to a network of thousands of contractors nationally. Website: www.safeguardproperties.com.