HUD: FHA INFO #21-55: COVID-19 Loss Mitigation Polices Webinar
July 9, 2021
Today, the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) is announcing the availability of the prerecorded webinar that discusses in greater detail the policies outlined in Mortgagee Letter 2021-15, Extension of the Foreclosure and Eviction Moratorium in Connection with the Presidentially-Declared COVID-19 National Emergency, Further Expansion of the COVID19 Forbearance and the COVID-19 Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) Extensions, and Establishment of the COVID-19 Advance Loan Modification (COVID-19 ALM). This training was previously announced in FHA INFO #21-48, dated June 25, 2021.
Beginning July 14, 2021, servicers of FHA-Insured mortgages and other interested stakeholders in FHA transactions can access this no cost, on demand webinar on the FHA Servicing and Loss Mitigation Training web page on hud.gov.
Additionally, the Frequently Asked Questions on this same topic are now available in the FHA Resource Center Knowledge Base, or by contacting the Resource Center directly at the email address or phone number listed below under the Need Support? section.
• Mortgagee Letters:
• FHA Servicing and Loss Mitigation Training:
• FHA Resource Center Knowledge Base: https://www.hud.gov/answers
Need Support? Contact the FHA Resource Center.
• Visit our knowledge base to obtain answers to frequently asked questions 24/7 at
• E-mail email@example.com. Emails and phone messages will be responded to during normal hours of operation, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (Eastern), Monday through Friday on all non-Federal holidays.
• Call 1-800-CALLFHA (1-800-225-5342). Persons with hearing or speech impairments may reach this number by calling the Federal Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339.