HUD: FHA INFO #21-24: Servicing and Loss Mitigation Webinar
April 26, 2021
Today, the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) announced the availability of the prerecorded webinar — Single Family Housing Policy Handbook 4000.1 Section III: Servicing and Loss Mitigation Key Changes — that covers the policy changes and process improvements to the Servicing and Loss Mitigation section of Handbook 4000.1 that published on April 19, 2021. This training was previously announced in FHA INFO #21-23, dated April 19, 2021. FHA servicers and other interested stakeholders in FHA transactions can click here to access this no cost, on demand webinar.
The webinar link is also available on the FHA Single Family Events and Training page on hud.gov.
• Single Family Events and Training:
• Online or PDF versions of Handbook 4000.1:
• FHA INFO Announcement Archives:
Need Support? Contact the FHA Resource Center.
• Visit our knowledge base to obtain answers to frequently asked questions 24/7 at
• E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails and phone messages will be responded to during normal hours of operation, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (Eastern), Monday through Friday on all non-Federal holidays.
• Call 1-800-CALLFHA (1-800-225-5342). Persons with hearing or speech impairments may reach this number by calling the Federal Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339.