FHA INFO #20-94: FHA Catalyst: Claims Module Now Accepting All FHA Forward Mortgage Claim Types
December 16, 2020
Today, the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) announced the addition of the remaining Single Family forward mortgage claim types within the FHA Catalyst: Claims Module. With these additions, servicers can now electronically submit all FHA Single Family Title II forward mortgage claim types within the module. Read today’s Press Release.
The remaining claim types were added to the module on December 15, 2020, and are now available for submission through FHA Catalyst.
• Single Family Loan Sale claims (Claim Type 02)
• Claims Without Conveyance of Title (CWCOT) (Claim Type 06)
• Pre-Foreclosure Sale (PFS) claims (Claim Type 07)
• Hawaiian Home Land Mortgages (Section 247 Mortgages) claims (Claim Type 02)
• Insured Mortgages on Indian Land (Section 248 Mortgages) claims (Claim Type 02)
For guidance on submitting claims using the new functionality, servicers are encouraged to review the updated FHA Catalyst: Claims Module Single Family Forward Claims User Guide. Additional module resources can be accessed on the FHA Catalyst: Claims Module web page. The FHA Catalyst claims submission capabilities were initially announced in Mortgagee Letter 2020-38.
• View all HUD Press Releases at: https://www.hud.gov/press
• View FHA Catalyst information at: https://www.hud.gov/catalyst
• Access the FHA Catalyst: Claims Module Single Family Forward Claims User Guide at:
Contact the FHA Resource Center:
• Visit our online knowledge base to obtain answers to frequently asked questions 24/7 at:
• E-mail the FHA Resource Center at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails and phone messages will be responded to during normal hours of operation, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (Eastern), Monday through Friday on all non-Federal holidays.
• Call 1-800-CALLFHA (1-800-225-5342). Persons with hearing or speech impairments may reach this number by calling the Federal Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339.