HUD: FHA INFO #19-47: Training Opportunities
September 4, 2019
Webinar Title: NEW Mortgagee Letter (ML) 2019-14: Updates to FHA’s Loss Mitigation Options for Borrowers in Presidentially-Declared Major Disaster Areas (PDMDA)
Date/Time: This webinar will be offered twice. Select the date and time of your choice:
• Thursday, September 12, 2019 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (Eastern) or
• Thursday, September 26, 2019 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (Eastern)
Event Location: On-line Webinar – No Fee
Jurisdictional Host: National Servicing Center
Registration Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2291915896603259907
This free, on-line webinar will provide attendees with a detailed overview of the loss mitigation policies announced in ML 2019-14. Additionally, it will highlight the amended loss mitigation procedures referenced in Section III.A.3.c. iv. of FHA’s Single Family Housing Policy Handbook 4000.1 for disaster-affected borrowers whose FHA-insured property or place of employment is in a PDMDA.
This webinar is targeted primarily to FHA servicing industry participants; however, other stakeholders may also benefit from attending.
Special Instructions: For additional information, contact Stacey Brown at: email@example.com.
Contact the FHA Resource Center:
• Visit our online knowledge base to obtain answers to frequently asked questions 24/7 at: www.hud.gov/answers.
• E-mail the FHA Resource Center at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails and phone messages will be responded to during normal hours of operation, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (Eastern), Monday through Friday on all non-Federal holidays.
• Call 1-800-CALLFHA (1-800-225-5342). Persons with hearing or speech impairments may reach this number by calling the Federal Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339.