HAMP Reporting System Preview; Updated Data Dictionaries
On January 24, Making Home Affordable (MHA) released updates titled HAMP Reporting System Servicer Release Preview and Updated Data Dictionaries and Compensation Matrix.
HAMP Reporting System Servicer Release Preview
On Monday, April 28, 2014, the HAMP® Reporting System, including the HAMP Reporting Tool, will receive an update to support the following:
- Servicer Incentive Changes for Non-GSE Modifications
- Servicer Incentive Changes for GSE Modifications
- Reporting Requirements Beyond Five Year Incentive Period
- Additional End of Compensation Life (EoCL) Anniversary Scenarios
Please refer to the Release Preview for more details on these updates.
Updated Data Dictionaries and Compensation Matrix
In connection with the April 28, 2014 release, updated versions of the following Data Dictionaries were posted on HMPadmin.com:
- HAMP Data Dictionary – 04/28/14 Release
- HAFA Data Dictionary – 04/28/14 Release
- Treasury FHA-HAMP Data Dictionary – 04/28/14 Release
- HAMP Additional Data Requirements Data Dictionary – 04/28/14 Release
- 2MP Data Dictionary – 04/28/14 Release
- RD-HAMP Data Dictionary – 04/28/14 Release
- Servicing Transfer Data Dictionary – 04/28/14 Release
Servicers are encouraged to review the change logs for specific update information. View these data dictionaries under each corresponding program page on HMPadmin.com.
The MHA Compensation Matrix has been updated. Please refer to this document for a summary of servicer, investor, and borrower compensation by program.
Please click here to view the online update.
Safeguard Properties is the largest mortgage field services company in the U.S. Founded in 1990 by Robert Klein and based in Valley View, Ohio, the company inspects and maintains defaulted and foreclosed properties for mortgage servicers, lenders, and other financial institutions. Safeguard employs approximately 1,700 people, in addition to a network of thousands of contractors nationally. Website: www.safeguardproperties.com.