Freddie Mac: Servicer Success Scorecard Training Course
April 17, 2017
Training Catalog: Course Description
Course: Freddie Mac’s New Servicer Success Scorecard
This 2-hour webinar introduces Freddie Mac’s new Servicer Success Scorecard with its user-friendly design for 2017. The simplified, easy-to-navigate scorecard is your key source to track and improve your servicing performance. Join our discussion and learn about the new and revised scorecard metrics for default management and investor reporting, rank group transparency, trend performance analysis, pass/fail performance indicators, the revised ranking methodology and much more. If you are responsible for the success of your Freddie Mac servicing performance, this webinar is designed for you.
- This session is for employees of approved Freddie Mac Servicers only
- Course materials will be e-mailed to attendees prior to the start of the session
Understand how to navigate and read the new 2017 Servicer Success Scorecard in order to enhance your servicing of Freddie Mac-owned mortgages.
- Understand how to access your 2017 Scorecard
- Become familiar with the redesigned format of your 2017 Scorecard
- Learn to navigate the new Scorecard application
- Gain an understanding of the new and revised metrics
- Become informed of the revised ranking methodology
Session times show Eastern Time zone
Source: Freddie Mac