Freddie Mac: Register Now for Freddie Mac Flex Modification Training
June 5, 2017
Are you ready to start evaluating borrowers for a Freddie Mac Flex ModificationSM Trial
Last December, we announced the new Flex Modification, which offers you an easier,
flexible way to help more borrowers qualify for a loan modification in a changing
To help get you ready and make your process as smooth and efficient as possible, we’ve:
- Added new training to provide upfront guidance and processing tips to help you achieve a successful settlement. Learn more and register now for one of our several upcoming Flex Modification webinars.
- Updated Workout Prospector® so you can submit data relating to Flex Modification Trial Period Plans now, in advance of the October 1, 2017 deadline. Please reference the Workout Prospector Users’ Guide [pdf].
You must begin evaluating your portfolios no later than October 1, 2017. On and after October 1, 2017, this new Flex Modification will replace the current Freddie Mac Standard and Streamlined Modifications. In the interim, Servicers will be able to leverage the existing Standard and Streamlined Modifications.
For More Information
- Visit Freddie Mac’s new Freddie Mac Flex Modification web page for modification information and reminders.
- Download and save our Flex Modification reference guide [pdf] and term sheet [pdf], which offers a quick, visual reference to the new modification details.
- Contact your Freddie Mac representative.
Source: Freddie Mac