Freddie Mac: Quick Takes: Your Snapshot into Investor Reporting Success
December 7, 2017
By now, you should be familiar with the Investor Reporting Change Initiative, which will move us closer to an industry standard reporting cycle beginning on the first of the month. It is a lot of work, and we know the information that comes along with these changes may feel complicated to navigate.
Today, we launched Quick Takes, a new resource with easy-to-digest tips about the initiative, plus answers to common questions you may have between now and when the initiative is implemented in May 2019.
You’re One Quick Take Away from:
- Insights into staying on task
- Reporting examples and scenarios
- Status checks
- Quick resources
- Supplemental information to help answer your questions.
- Tips to keep you informed on changes, and help stay you on track.
- At-a-glance information about where you should be in the initiative.
For More Information
- Check out our Investor Reporting Change Initiative web page.
- Visit Freddie Mac’s Learning Center for more on our training programs and reference tools.
- Contact your Freddie Mac representative or email us directly.
Source: Freddie Mac