Freddie Mac Publishes New Historical Guide Snapshot
On February 27, Freddie Mac issued an announcement titled New Historical Guide Snapshot Available.
New Historical Guide Snapshot Available
We recently published a new Historical Guide Snapshot, which reflects Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide (Guide) requirements as published on December 18, 2014.
This valuable resource is comprised of two comprehensive PDF files that contain:
- All Guide Bulletins and Industry Letters published between October and December 2014, and
- All Guide chapters, Guide forms, Guide exhibits, directories, and the Glossary as they were published on December 18, 2014. This file includes a table of contents and easy-to-use navigational bookmarks. We use highlighting, in both the table of contents and the text, to indicate updates made between the last Historical Guide Snapshot date and December 18, 2014.
Disclaimer: Historical Guide Snapshots must be read in conjunction with all applicable Guide Bulletins. They are not official versions of the Guide. You are responsible for compliance with the official Guide and Guide Bulletins, which contain specific Guide changes and applicable effective dates, as posted on AllRegs®.
For More Information
- Visit the Historical Guide Snapshots Web page.
- Visit the Guide and Forms Web page.
- Review our Summary of Upcoming Requirement Changes [pdf], which provides you with a comprehensive list of upcoming requirement changes by effective date.
- Sign up for the Single-Family Week in Review and receive all the latest Single-Family news in one convenient weekly email.
- Visit Freddie Mac’s Learning Center for information on our training programs and reference tools, including the Introduction to AllRegs® [pdf] user guide.
Please click here to view the announcement online.
Safeguard Properties is the mortgage field services industry leader, preserving vacant and foreclosed properties across the U.S., Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Guam. Founded in 1990 by Robert Klein and headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Safeguard provides the highest quality service to our clients by leveraging innovative technologies and proactively developing industry best practices and quality control procedures. Consistent with Safeguard’s values and mission, we are an active supporter of hundreds of charitable efforts across the country. Annually, Safeguard gives back to communities in partnership with our employees, vendors and clients. We also are dedicated to working with community leaders and officials to eliminate blight and stabilize neighborhoods. Safeguard is dedicated to preserving today and protecting tomorrow. Website: www.safeguardproperties.com.