Freddie Mac: Make Loan Coverage Advisor Work for You
December 8, 2015
Wouldn’t it be great if a tool easily provided you with the loan-level details you’re looking for, including information on representations and warranties, credit enhancements, and mortgage insurance (MI) coverage? Well, there is such a tool and it’s called Freddie Mac Loan Coverage Advisor®. Best of all, it’s free to use, available 24/7 and updated daily.
Dig Deeper Into Your Portfolio
Loan Coverage Advisor provides you with greater transparency into the loans that you service for Freddie Mac, including:
- Tracking the complete servicing transfer history.
- Providing loan-level details on credit enhancements and MI coverage.
- Querying at the loan- or aggregate-level to track loan-level data that’s important to you.
- Facilitating proactive surveillance of your portfolio, so you can get out in front of potential issues (e.g. monitoring delinquency trends).
You can easily query and export all the information above to Microsoft® Excel.
For More Information
- Visit our Loan Coverage Advisor Web page to sign up for access.
- Review our new job aid [pdf] for information on accessing and reviewing credit enhancement and MI data in Loan Coverage Advisor.
- Visit Freddie Mac’s Learning Center for information on our training programs, including the Loan Coverage Advisor webinar and tutorial.
- Contact your Freddie Mac representative or email RW_Ops@freddiemac.com.
Source: Freddie Mac