Freddie Mac: January 2015 Performance Data Now Available in Scorecard
On March 6, Freddie Mac issued an announcement titled January 2015 Performance Data Now Available in Scorecard.
January 2015 Performance Data Now Available in Scorecard
Your January 2015 performance data is now available in your Freddie Mac Servicer Success Scorecard (Scorecard) via the Servicer Performance Profile. Your Scorecard reflects the updates we announced in Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide (Guide) Bulletin 2014-19 [pdf].
As a reminder, the 2015 Scorecard Preview is no longer available. If you have questions, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support (800-FREDDIE).
Training and Resources
- Check out our updated Servicing Success Program Web page, which includes frequently asked questions.
- Register for the What’s New with Your 2015 Freddie Mac Scorecard webinar on the Freddie Mac Learning Center.
- Review the Freddie Mac Servicing Success Program Reference Guide [pdf].
For More Information
- Review Guide Bulletin 2014-19 [pdf].
- Sign up for the Single-Family Week in Review and receive all the latest Single-Family news in one convenient weekly email.
- Contact your Freddie Mac representative.
Please click here to view the announcement online.
Safeguard Properties is the mortgage field services industry leader, preserving vacant and foreclosed properties across the U.S., Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Guam. Founded in 1990 by Robert Klein and headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Safeguard provides the highest quality service to our clients by leveraging innovative technologies and proactively developing industry best practices and quality control procedures. Consistent with Safeguard’s values and mission, we are an active supporter of hundreds of charitable efforts across the country. Annually, Safeguard gives back to communities in partnership with our employees, vendors and clients. We also are dedicated to working with community leaders and officials to eliminate blight and stabilize neighborhoods. Safeguard is dedicated to preserving today and protecting tomorrow. Website: www.safeguardproperties.com.