Freddie Mac: Go All-In on Servicing Performance
October 31, 2017
Today, we’re announcing the new and improved Servicer Performance Profile that combines your Servicer Success Scorecard (Scorecard) and Manager Series reports into one holistic application with a convenient homepage.
When you log in on October 31, you’ll be greeted with an “all-in” view of your performance. Your Scorecard, rankings (if applicable) and loan-level data will be easily accessible, visually appealing, and ready for drilling down.
Going all-in means you have all the tools and data you need to stay on top of your game. We’re making it easier for you to focus on the key performance areas that interest you – from default management to portfolio reconciliation.
With your new profile, you can:
- View all your performance data across multiple portfolios in one location.
- Log in once to see all of your data.
- Choose a portfolio and watch your topline metrics change dynamically.
- Download a single workbook with all of your loan-level metric data.
- Get organized – a click or two will help you sort your data.
For More Information
- Watch our video for an overview of your new and improved profile.
- Visit the Servicer Performance Profile web page to log in.
- Review our loan-level report specification document [XLSX].
- Read our article on Servicer Performance Profile access changes.
- Contact your Freddie Mac representative.
Source: Freddie Mac