Freddie Mac: Customer Testing for Investor Reporting Changes ? What’s the Game Plan?
June 12, 2017
Today, we’re providing you with our Customer Testing Strategy to support the Investor Reporting Change Initiative.
This document provides a glimpse of our game plan, including details on testing activities and timing, so you know what to expect. We’re driving towards the same goal – let’s execute our game plan and bring home a win.
Why Test with Us?
Customer testing will begin in Q3 2018 and will give you an opportunity to evaluate:
- Technology changes you or your vendor have made to accommodate our investor reporting changes.
- Process changes within the Freddie Mac Service Loans application via Customer Test Environment.
We’ll provide you with more details on test scenarios, registration and next steps in subsequent communications – we’re supporting your testing and implementation, every step of the way.
The testing period will be here before you know it. To prepare, we recommend that you:
- Analyze our Customer Testing Strategy document [pdf] to understand the planning necessary for a successful testing period and eventual implementation in May 2019.
- Review our previously published business requirements, technical specifications, FAQs and project timeline, which are available on our web page.
Remember, our investor reporting changes affect all Freddie Mac Seller/Servicers, regardless of whether you use a vendor, proprietary systems or our Service Loans application.
For More Information
- Check out our Investor Reporting Change Initiative web page.
- Visit Freddie Mac’s Learning Center for more on our training programs and reference tools.
- Contact your Freddie Mac representative or email us directly.
Source: Freddie Mac