Freddie Mac: Check Out Our Newly Updated Investor Reporting Web Page
On July 16, Freddie Mac released an update detailing changes made to its Investor Reporting Web Page.
Check Out Our Newly Updated Investor Reporting Web Page
We’ve updated our Freddie Mac Investor Reporting Web page with information, management tools and training that make it easier than ever for you to improve investor reporting accuracy and keep your Freddie Mac portfolio on track.
We’ve also changed the name of the tab on our Servicing Web page from Investor Accounting to Investor Reporting to reflect our focus on the four R’s, which help you:
- Report principal and interest collection activity for each mortgage on a monthly basis.
- Remit funds due to Freddie Mac.
- Resolve reporting and remitting discrepancies.
- Reconcile your Freddie Mac custodial accounts.
Every two months, we’ll update the Investor Reporting tab with a new information spotlight to help you better manage various aspects of investor reporting. The July/August spotlight is on avoiding common edits such as Edit Codes 600 and 700, with a reminder to answer common questions by accessing our Resolving Loan Level Edits Quick Reference Guide [pdf].
Bookmark this Web page and make our Investor Reporting tab your one-stop shop for policy updates, links to training and resources, and easy access to technology tools such as Service Loans application, Servicer Performance Profile, and Remedy ManagerSM.
Please register for our free webinar training on August 11: Investor Accounting: Resolving Loan-Level Edits.
For More Information
- Visit Freddie Mac’s Learning Center for additional information on our training programs and references tools.
- Stay connected to Investor Reporting Web page updates and the latest Single-Family news. Sign up for the Single-Family Week in Review and receive a summary of the previous week’s Single-Family news and announcements every Monday morning.
- Contact your Freddie Mac representative.
Please click here to view the update online.
Safeguard Properties is the mortgage field services industry leader, preserving vacant and foreclosed properties across the U.S., Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Guam. Founded in 1990 by Robert Klein and headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Safeguard provides the highest quality service to our clients by leveraging innovative technologies and proactively developing industry best practices and quality control procedures. Consistent with Safeguard’s values and mission, we are an active supporter of hundreds of charitable efforts across the country. Annually, Safeguard gives back to communities in partnership with our employees, vendors and clients. We also are dedicated to working with community leaders and officials to eliminate blight and stabilize neighborhoods. Safeguard is dedicated to preserving today and protecting tomorrow. Website: www.safeguardproperties.com.