Freddie Mac: A New Way to Experience Single-Family Business Coming Soon
May 1, 2019
Source: Freddie Mac
As part of our ongoing commitment to doing better business with you, we’re creating a more robust and modern digital user experience. We’re excited to announce that we are launching a redesigned Single-Family website this Spring, which will include an enhanced Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide (Guide).
Everything Your Business Needs – All in One Place
• Easy-to-find interactive tools and industry resources
Relevant site content organized by function to help you find the right products and tools for your business, including direct access to the Guide
• News & insights by industry leaders. Access to Freddie Mac thought leadership pieces and key data on industry trends
• Improved search and results. Enhanced search capabilities make it easy to find relevant topics and training on the Single-Family website and specific content within the Guide
• Optimized for mobile use. Seamless access to the Single-Family website and the Guide on the go from any mobile device
There will not be any changes to our requirements upon launching the enhanced Guide. We will continue to announce requirement changes in our Guide Bulletins, which will be available on both the Single-Family website and AllRegs®.
The Guide on AllRegs will remain the official electronic version until further notice.
For More Information
• Watch this quick video.
• Read our Frequently Asked Questions [pdf] for more details.
• Contact the Customer Support Contact Center (800-FREDDIE).