FHLMC Guide Bulletin 2016-21: Servicing Updates
November 30, 2016
Today’s Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide (Guide) Bulletin 2016-21 focuses on making it easier to do business with us. When you review the Guide Bulletin, you’ll find changes that will help save you time and provide you with greater flexibility.
- Giving you more time to submit required data when settling a third-party foreclosure sale transaction through Workout Prospector®.
- Allowing new options as proof of insurance for condominiums, cooperatives and planned-unit developments.
- Updating Guide Form 16SF and Form 1107SF to request information about where you do business and to make them more user-friendly.
We’re also reminding you that we’ve published our Investor Reporting Change Initiative business requirements and to visit our web page for more details on the project.
For more detailed information on these and other changes, please read Guide Bulletin 2016-21.
For More Information
- Read today’s Guide Bulletin 2016-21 [pdf].
- Visit Freddie Mac’s Learning Center for more on our training programs and reference tools.
- Contact your Freddie Mac representative.
Source: Freddie Mac