FHLMC Guide Bulletin 2015-11 Announces Borrower Solicitation and Effective Date Changes
On July 8, Freddie Mac released an update titled Guide Bulletin 2015-11 Announces Borrower Solicitation and Effective Date Changes.
Guide Bulletin 2015-11 Announces Borrower Solicitation and Effective Date Changes
In today’s Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide (Guide) Bulletin 2015-11, we’re:
- Updating Guide Exhibit 93 to incorporate the Freddie Mac MyCity Modification in the borrower evaluation hierarchy for loss mitigation alternatives; and
- Extending the effective date for changes related to filing reimbursement claims on REO expenses announced in Guide Bulletin 2015-5 [pdf].
Please read Guide Bulletin 2015-11 for full details on these updates.
- Check out our Summary of Upcoming Requirement Changes [pdf], which provides you with a comprehensive list of upcoming requirement changes by effective date.
- Vacation plans? Stay connected with the Single-Family Week in Review. You’ll receive a summary of all the previous week’s news and announcements every Monday morning.
For More Information
- Read Guide Bulletin 2015-11 [pdf].
- Visit Freddie Mac’s Learning Center for information on our training programs and references tools.
Contact your Freddie Mac representative.
Please click here to view the online update.
Please click here to view Guide Bulletin 2015-11 [pdf].
Safeguard Properties is the mortgage field services industry leader, preserving vacant and foreclosed properties across the U.S., Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Guam. Founded in 1990 by Robert Klein and headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Safeguard provides the highest quality service to our clients by leveraging innovative technologies and proactively developing industry best practices and quality control procedures. Consistent with Safeguard’s values and mission, we are an active supporter of hundreds of charitable efforts across the country. Annually, Safeguard gives back to communities in partnership with our employees, vendors and clients. We also are dedicated to working with community leaders and officials to eliminate blight and stabilize neighborhoods. Safeguard is dedicated to preserving today and protecting tomorrow. Website: www.safeguardproperties.com.