Fannie Mae SVC-2015-09 Servicing Guide Updates
On June 10, Fannie Mae released Servicing Guide Announcement SVC-2015-09, subtitled Servicing Guide Updates.
Servicing Guide Announcement SVC-2015-09
Servicing Guide Updates
The Servicing Guide has been updated to include the following:
- Introduction to New Fannie Mae Custodial Document Reconciliation Requirements
- Updates to Requirements Related to Adverse Action
- Updates to Fannie Mae’s Investor Reporting Manual
- Extension of Fannie Mae HAMP/2MP and Elimination of Streamlined Modification Program Expiration Dates
- Updates to Fannie Mae’s Allowable Bankruptcy Attorney Fees Exhibit
- Miscellaneous Revisions
- Clarifications to HAMP Borrower “Pay for Performance” Notice Requirements
Please click here to view the announcement in its entirety.
Safeguard Properties is the mortgage field services industry leader, preserving vacant and foreclosed properties across the U.S., Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Guam. Founded in 1990 by Robert Klein and headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Safeguard provides the highest quality service to our clients by leveraging innovative technologies and proactively developing industry best practices and quality control procedures. Consistent with Safeguard’s values and mission, we are an active supporter of hundreds of charitable efforts across the country. Annually, Safeguard gives back to communities in partnership with our employees, vendors and clients. We also are dedicated to working with community leaders and officials to eliminate blight and stabilize neighborhoods. Safeguard is dedicated to preserving today and protecting tomorrow. Website: www.safeguardproperties.com.