Fannie Mae SVC-2015-04 Servicing Guide Updates
On March 18, Fannie Mae issued Servicing Guide Announcement SVC-2015-04, subtitled Servicing Guide Updates.
Servicing Guide Announcement SVC-2015-04
Servicing Guide Updates
The Servicing Guide has been updated to include the following:
- Updates to the Use of Multiple Custodial Accounts
- Updates to Property (Hazard) and Flood Insurance Losses
- Updates to Delinquency Status Code Hierarchy and Definitions
- New Requirements for Reimbursing Fannie Mae for a Cancelled Mortgage Loan Modification
- Updates to Fannie Mae Standard and Streamlined Modifications
- Updates to Notifying Fannie Mae of Changes to a Servicer’s Organization
- Introduction of the Non-Routine Litigation Form (Form 20)
Please click here to view the announcement in its entirety.
Safeguard Properties is the mortgage field services industry leader, preserving vacant and foreclosed properties across the U.S., Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Guam. Founded in 1990 by Robert Klein and headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Safeguard provides the highest quality service to our clients by leveraging innovative technologies and proactively developing industry best practices and quality control procedures. Consistent with Safeguard’s values and mission, we are an active supporter of hundreds of charitable efforts across the country. Annually, Safeguard gives back to communities in partnership with our employees, vendors and clients. We also are dedicated to working with community leaders and officials to eliminate blight and stabilize neighborhoods. Safeguard is dedicated to preserving today and protecting tomorrow. Website: www.safeguardproperties.com.