Fannie Mae SVC-2015-01 Miscellaneous Revisions
On January 14, Fannie Mae released Servicing Guide Announcement SVC-2015-01, subtitled Miscellaneous Revisions.
Servicing Guide Announcement SVC-2015-01
The Servicing Guide has been revised as follows.
- Incorporated the policy changes related to compensatory fees in Lender Letter LL-2014-07: Updates to Compensatory Fees for Delays in the Liquidation Process, Foreclosure Time Frames and Allowable Foreclosure Attorney Fees into Servicing Guide A1-4.2-02, Compensatory Fees for Delays in the Liquidation Process.
- Incorporated Servicing Guide Announcement SVC-2014-22: Updates to the Fannie Mae MyCity Modification into Servicing Guide D2-3.2-11, Fannie Mae MyCity Modification, and F-1-20, Processing a Fannie Mae MyCity Modification.
The following documents are incorporated into the Servicing Guide by reference and have been revised as follows.
- Updated the Allowable Foreclosure Attorney Fees Exhibit to provide additional guidance for completed foreclosures in the State of California.
- Updated Fannie Mae’s Adverse Action Notice (Form 182) to change the Fannie Mae address.
- Updated Fannie Mae’s SCRA Reporting and Disbursement Request Form (Form 1022) to include current Servicing Guide policy references.
The servicer must contact its Servicing Consultant, Portfolio Manager, or Fannie Mae’s National Servicing Organization’s Servicer Support Center at 1-888-FANNIE5 (1-888-326-6435) with any questions regarding this Announcement.
National Servicing Organization
Please click here to view the announcement online.
Safeguard Properties is the mortgage field services industry leader, preserving vacant and foreclosed properties across the U.S., Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Guam. Founded in 1990 by Robert Klein and headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Safeguard provides the highest quality service to our clients by leveraging innovative technologies and proactively developing industry best practices and quality control procedures. Consistent with Safeguard’s values and mission, we are an active supporter of hundreds of charitable efforts across the country. Annually, Safeguard gives back to communities in partnership with our employees, vendors and clients. We also are dedicated to working with community leaders and officials to eliminate blight and stabilize neighborhoods. Safeguard is dedicated to preserving today and protecting tomorrow. Website: www.safeguardproperties.com.