Fannie Mae SVC-2014-16 Miscellaneous Servicing Policy Updates
On September 8, Fannie Mae released Servicing Guide Announcement SVC-2014-16, subtitled Miscellaneous Servicing Policy Updates.
Servicing Guide Announcement SVC-2014-16
Miscellaneous Servicing Policy Updates
This Announcement describes the following policy updates and clarifications:
- authorizing servicers to waive deficiency judgment rights,
- introducing the Suspended Counterparty Program,
- updating the P&I and T&I Letter of Authorization Forms,
- submitting a post-delivery transfer of servicing or subservicing request,
- adjusting Fannie Mae’s Standard Modification rate,
- updating the Mortgage ReleaseTM Program Cancellation form, and
- clarifying the MyCity Modification process for Detroit, Michigan.
Please click here to view the announcement in its entirety.
Safeguard Properties is the largest mortgage field services company in the U.S. Founded in 1990 by Robert Klein and based in Valley View, Ohio, the company inspects and maintains defaulted and foreclosed properties for mortgage servicers, lenders, and other financial institutions. Safeguard employs approximately 1,700 people, in addition to a network of thousands of contractors nationally. Website: www.safeguardproperties.com.