Fannie Mae Single-Family Servicing News: Visit Fannie Mae at MBA Secondary
April 20, 2016
It’s all about opportunities + leadership at MBA’s National Secondary Market Conference & Expo 2016 in New York, May 15 – 18, 2016. Stop by Booth #205, and Fannie Mae’s Open House in the Manhattan Ballroom, to talk about the opportunities ahead — opportunities for you to generate more business, reduce risk, and lower expenses. You’ll:
- Connect with Fannie Mae leaders and subject matter experts
- Learn how Fannie Mae Technology Solutions deliver reliable, end-to-end solutions and life-of-loan servicing so you can better serve your customers
- Find out how new products, like HomeReady®, help lenders confidently serve today’s market of creditworthy, low- to moderate-income borrowers
At Fannie Mae, helping you do business better is our goal. Fannie Mae and you — creating opportunities together. Join us!
Servicer Expense Reimbursement Line Item Submission Changes Document Implemented
Fannie Mae Expense Reimbursement consolidated the available expense reimbursement claim line item categories and subcategories in the Black Knight Financial Services LoanSphere™ Invoicing Application on March 21, 2016.
A full listing of the claim line items that servicers should use for conventional loans are available in the Servicer Expense Reimbursement Line Item Submission Changes. You may have noticed some line items available to you are not included in the published document. Those 22 line items are for expenses related to Reverse Mortgage loans and should not be used for conventional loan expenses. The Reverse Mortgage line items can be easily differentiated from the standard expense line items because the subcategory includes the prefix of “HECM”.
If you have any questions or concerns related to the LoanSphere Invoicing Line Item Consolidation project or the HECM expense line items, please submit your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our Marketing Center for Updated HARP Materials and More
The Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) ends this year, and we’ve updated our outreach materials to help you notify homeowners that time is running out to refinance with HARP. Visit our Marketing Center to view, customize, and download a range of free HARP materials in addition to collateral for HomeReady mortgage and our 97% LTV options. The Marketing Center gives you the benefit of professionally designed materials while saving you time and money.
Build New Skills with HFI InDepth
With Housing Finance Institute® (HFI™) InDepth, you’ll learn from expert instructors and get your questions answered — all in an online virtual classroom. Register today for an upcoming course:
- Investor Reporting with Confidence: Best Practices for Reconciling Actual/Actual Loans | May 19, 2016
- The ABCs of Managing MBS Cash Flow for Fannie Mae | June 16, 2016
Visit Fannie Mae’s HFI InDepth page today to see the full calendar of classes and to register!
Here are the hot topics that are currently trending in our social network:
- Consumers think mortgage rates have bottomed out. Are they right? Here’s what @mortgagereports says.
- The American family is changing, and home builders are responding. See what the industry is doing in this article.
To get more info on these and other hot topics, please follow us on Twitter.
Source: Fannie Mae