Fannie Mae Single Family Servicing News: Principal Reduction Servicer FAQs Updated and HFI InDepth Summer Specials
June 22, 2016
Principal Reduction Servicer FAQ Document Updated
The Principal Reduction Modification Servicer FAQ document has been updated and posted to the business portal. Question 16 has been added.
It’s Officially Summer! Sharpen your Investor Accounting Skills with HFI InDepth for Half the Price
Are you involved in investor accounting for your company? HFI™ InDepth virtual classes provide training in custodial accounting, reconciling actual/actual loans, and MBS accounting. You’ll learn tips for reporting on your loans and have access to an expert instructor who can answer your questions during a two-hour session from the comfort of your desk.
Regular price: $250
Summer price: $125 (June 20 through September 22, 2016)
Take advantage of the summer discount and register for one of these HFI InDepth classes today:
- Bank vs. Book! Reconciling Actual/Actual Custodial Accounts | July 20, 1:30 p.m – 3:30 p.m. ET
- Investor Reporting with Confidence: Best Practices for Reconciling Actual/Actual Loans | August 17, 10 a.m. – noon ET
- The ABCs of Managing MBS Cash Flow for Fannie Mae | September 21, 10 a.m. to noon ET
Webinar: Know Your Options Customer CARE
Know Your Options™ Customer CARE (Connect, Assess, Resolve, and Execute) provides participating servicers with free loss mitigation training that leverages a servicer’s ownership model to:
- Develop rapport and establish consultative customer relationships.
- Maintain quality right party contact throughout the default management process.
- Properly position available workout solutions.
Learn more about this transformational re-design of the loss mitigation process at the next Know Your Options Customer CARE Call Flow & Script Training webinar on July 7. This two-hour session will provide program information and training on the Know Your Options Customer Care 7-Step Call Flow scripts and job aids.
Click here to register today.
Since 2009, our business model has become more sustainable, more reliable. Find out how:
June 21, 2016
#Millennial homeowners are benefiting from parental down payment help:
June 20, 2016
Source: Fannie Mae