Fannie Mae Single-Family Servicing News: Introducing the Fannie Mae Marketing Center
March 30, 2016
Introducing the Fannie Mae Marketing Center
Our new Marketing Center is a free online tool providing lenders and other housing professionals access to a variety of customizable marketing materials including HomeReady® mortgage, HARP, and more. Add your logo, company colors, product names, contact information and choose images from our photo gallery to brand and make these materials your own.
With our Marketing Center, you get the benefits of professionally designed materials while saving the time and money required to develop them yourself. Our marketing materials are a great way to get your message out with style. Learn more.
SMDU Brings Efficiency to Streamlined Modification Offers
Ditech Financial and Nationstar use of Servicing Management Default Underwriter™ (SMDU™) for mass solicitations of Fannie Mae Streamlined Modifications is resulting in greater efficiency, more certainty, and the time to focus on giving delinquent borrowers a fresh start. Read more.
Build New Skills with HFI InDepth
With Housing Finance Institute® (HFI™) InDepth, you’ll learn from expert instructors and get your questions answered — all in an online virtual classroom. Register today for an upcoming course:
- Bank vs. Book! Reconciling Actual/Actual Custodial Accounts |April 20, 2016
- Investor Reporting with Confidence: Best Practices for Reconciling Actual/Actual Loans | May 19, 2016
- The ABCs of Managing MBS Cash Flow for Fannie Mae | June 16, 2016
Visit Fannie Mae’s HFI InDepth page today to see the full calendar of classes and to register!
Here are the hot topics that are currently trending in our social network:
- Servicers, sign up for expanded borrower “pay for performance” incentives for HAMP mod here.
- Have you seen our HOME by Fannie Mae #mobileapp resource page? Check it out here.
To get more info on these and other hot topics, please follow us on Twitter.
Source: Fannie Mae