Fannie Mae Single-Family Servicing News: Announcement SVC-2016-02: Servicing Guide Updates
March 9, 2016
This Announcement communicates the following updates to the Servicing Guide:
- Updates to Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) Incentive Payments
- Semi-Annual Update to Foreclosure Time Frames
- Future Changes to Fannie Mae’s Contact Information
Looking for News? We’ve Made it Easier to Find
Now you can find the latest Fannie Mae business updates for our Guides, technology solutions, mortgage products, and more, all in one place! Visit our newly launched News Center page. Missed a previous message or update? No problem. Use the “search” feature to quickly find previous news articles by topic. Based on your feedback, we also refreshed our Single-Family website home page to make it easier to find what you need.
Fannie Mae Standard Modification Interest Rate Adjustment Exhibit
This Exhibit provides the new Fannie Mae Standard Modification Interest Rate required for all Fannie Mae conventional mortgage loan modifications, excluding Fannie Mae HAMP Modifications.
Servicer Webinar: Expense Reimbursement Processing
The webinar will highlight the consolidation of available expense reimbursement claim line item categories and subcategories in the Black Knight Financial Services LoanSphere™ Invoicing Application, and will also answer many of the most frequently asked questions. Please register here to take advantage of this opportunity.
Build New Skills with HFI InDepth
With Housing Finance Institute® (HFI™) InDepth, you’ll learn from expert instructors and get your questions answered — all in an online virtual classroom. Register today for an upcoming course:
- The ABCs of Managing MBS Cash Flow for Fannie Mae | March 17, 2016
- Bank vs. Book! Reconciling Actual/Actual Custodial Accounts |April 20, 2016
- Investor Reporting with Confidence: Best Practices for Reconciling Actual/Actual Loans | May 19, 2016
Visit Fannie Mae’s HFI InDepth page today to see the full calendar of classes and to register!
Here are the hot topics that are currently trending in our social network:
- #Servicers, learn how to register to become an approved user of Fannie Mae technology.
- We have a simpler way to find and search for servicing policy updates. Check it out here.
To get more info on these and other hot topics, please follow us on Twitter.
Source: Fannie Mae