Fannie Mae: Lender Letter LL-2021-12: Investor Reporting Changes
Updated 7/28/21: Fannie Mae announced updates to its Master Servicing Simplification page to help servicers prepare for changes announced in Lender Letter LL-2021-12.
June 16, 2021
Source: Fannie Mae
This Lender Letter provides advance notice of upcoming changes to our investor reporting processes and systems. These changes simplify and streamline servicer reporting and will be introduced in a phased approach beginning Sep. 2021 and continue through 2022.
This Lender Letter contains the following topics:
▪ Reimbursement of gross servicing fee and guaranty fee for mortgage loans with a payment deferral
▪ Elimination of servicer’s advance payment of UPB at foreclosure
▪ Streamline investor reporting with LSDU self-serve capabilities
▪ 2022 cash simplification changes
▪ Guaranty fee relief after four months delinquency
To access full release, please click the source link above.