Fannie Mae Issues Cash Remittance System Release Notes
On April 14, Fannie Mae issued an update titled Cash Remittance System (CRS) Release Notes.
Cash Remittance System (CRS) Release Notes
April 2014 Release
Fannie Mae plans to implement the following enhancements to the Cash Remittance System (CRS) effective April 21, 2014:
- New tab-based navigation
- Correction of a “Back”/”Refresh” error
- Update of certain data field titles
- Changing default Effective Date of drafting instructions to current date
- Update of informational and error messages
- Update of certain remittance code descriptions
- Implementing system lock-out upon consecutive failed logins
Note: With this release, the application will have a new URL: https://fapt.efanniemae.com/crs/. Servicers will need to re-bookmark the site as of April 21, 2014.
Please click here to view the update in its entirety.
Safeguard Properties is the largest mortgage field services company in the U.S. Founded in 1990 by Robert Klein and based in Valley View, Ohio, the company inspects and maintains defaulted and foreclosed properties for mortgage servicers, lenders, and other financial institutions. Safeguard employs approximately 1,700 people, in addition to a network of thousands of contractors nationally. Website: www.safeguardproperties.com.